The Hans Hoyer 801 Double French Horn is slightly different to the others in the series as it offers a gold brass bell. Popular among orchestral players, for its ability to achieve much darker sounds than yellow brass can. The french horn is finished with a clear lacquer and fitted with a 3D adjustable finger hook and adjustable thumb lever. The 801 model has been built for decades and is known to be the mainstay of the Hans Hoyer range. Its high quality design is ideal for professionals. The Hans Hoyer 801 Double French Horn comes equipped with a lightweight backpack-style case, great to carry to and from rehearsals, as well as a mouthpiece, torx/Alan wrenches and maintenance kit.
Product Ref: 80541
- Includes Lightweight Case, Mouthpiece & Maintenance Kit
- Clear Lacquered Finish, Yellow Brass Body & Gold Brass Leadpipe
- Suitable For Beginners & Aspiring Professionals Alike
- High Quality Design With Durable Fittings
- The Mainstay of the Hans Hoyer Range
Buy from: gear4music.com